Saturday, November 24, 2012

november mixtape

IMG_6025
[photo taken from the plane, flying out of the Los Cabo Airport]

My November playlist might be a little all over the map, but I really do love it. Enjoy!

1. Bad Ritual - Timber Timbre
2. Wisely and Slow - The Staves
3. Sparrow and the Wolf - James Vincent McMorrow
4. Beggar in the Morning - The Barr Brothers
5. Welcome - Hey Rosetta!
6. I Know Places - Lykke Li
7. Cradle - The Joy Formidable
8. Goshen 1 - Beirut
9. Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men
10. About As Helpful As You Can Get Without Being Helpful At All - Dan Mangan
11. Graveyard - Feist
12. The Shrine / An Argument - Fleet Foxes
13. Give Up the Ghost - Radiohead
14. Learn and Burn - The Sheepdogs

Listen HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read every one and they are very much appreciated.

If you have any recommendations for my upcoming trips, please do let me know!